What is there new to offer for returning/new players?

Enjoy the challenge of staying alive? Then talk about your experiences, your fights, and post your shelters/houses/forts that you have built!
Tom
Respectable Poster
Respectable Poster

Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:44 pm

I haven't played on HCM or Stranded at all since about 2013. I got a fairly high level and sunk a lot of time into it, but ultimately I exhausted everything the gamemode had to offer. I noticed the gamemode's Steam page hasn't been updated since 2014, so I was wondering if there are any new features to enjoy.
Yay, I've got my second cake slice! :D

IainBruce
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:53 pm

We don't have a huge amount of custom content, but we have a fair bit - you can now make and drink beer, plant and harvest a few new crops and there's a semi-secret crop you can occasionally forage the seeds for. Also, there's a tiki torch you can craft, and probably some other stuff that I've forgotten is new - and there's likely to be more to come when we're done building the new HCM Underdone server. (Speaking of which, we have a wide variety of servers at the moment!)

A few exploits that let people be annoying are also fixed, and admins have vastly more effective tools for detecting and punishing rulebreakers we didn't see, if you're concerned about that side of things.

EDIT: Oh yeah, we also fixed fridges.
Sanity is but a prison that restricts the freedom of the mind.

Maripop
New User

Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:51 pm

We have one Feel free to use it. There is a section under Garrys Mod -> Stranded #1 / #2 for stranded conversations

IP: 109.234.199.204:64738
Hello World!

Return to “Stranded”