Commander Toast's Application

Commander Toast
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:13 pm

Steam Name: Commander Toast

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:46721791

Which server are you applying for? (Build, Cinema, Spacebuild, Stranded): Stranded

Time played on specified server(Fill Correctly): 2331 Minutes (39 Hours Approx)

Please post previous moderator experience here: I've moderated several servers / websites in the past, all which I regretfully left due to college and work. I'm a free soul now with no life. :)

Why do you think you should get a Moderator position on our server?: I understand the role of being a moderator and respect the benefits that come with the rank. I'm able to handle situations with relative ease and dish out punishments that fit the severity of the crime committed or forgive if I feel like they deserve it and submit to following the rules. I'm also an easy going person and will get along with you as long as you don't break any rules or cause chaos in the server.

Anything else you wish to mention?: I eat bananas before melons ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Eivinas
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:50 pm

Anything else you wish to mention?: I eat bananas before melons ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
But nah, just kidding.
You finally applied. Now, as a player, unlike many others, you supplied actual evidence, such as video proof. It seems like all the shit goes down when all the admins are away, so hopefully if and when you get accepted, you can actually do something about it. Now, time for some of the Pros and Cons.

Pros:

• Active

• Knows the Rules

Not a furry

• Is helpful towards new players

Cons:

• Eats bananas before melons

I can't think of any more Cons so, I suppose I should give this a +1 Inb4 not accepted because nobody really looks at the forums anymore
HEIL CAKE!

Father Of Crow
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:58 pm

Pros:
  • Knows the rules.
  • Helps new players around.
  • Friendly.
  • Fun to hang with.
  • Not Eiv's copy.
  • Active.
  • Has no life.
Cons:
  • Likes Dragon.
  • Eats bananas before melons.

All in all would most likely be a good addition to the team. He knows the rules and seems to actually even like helping people out. Jokes around a lot but knows where the limit goes. Definitely worth giving him a chance in my opinion. +1

Farmerbill
HCM Owner
HCM Owner

Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:34 pm

Application Status: Approved

Return to “Approved Applications”