Change of Maps?

Enjoy the challenge of staying alive? Then talk about your experiences, your fights, and post your shelters/houses/forts that you have built!
TBagUk
New User

Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:23 pm

Hi there, I recently started playing stranded again. I use to play stranded quite a few years ago, and although rolling hills was one of the original maps. There was some awesome maps with lots of different areas and exploring etc.

I found this map https://gamebanana.com/maps/70608 - gms_beached. It has a beach, small forest and underground cave system. Thought it might be worth a look?

Speaking too a few of the regulars playing stranded, I feel like a new bigger map might allow for more development of the server allowing the regulars to explore and not get bored of the game mode and is also big enough to keep new players intrigued long enough for them to get excited about the game mode ☺️

Hope this is of some use as stranded was and is an awesome game mode, it just needs a bit more going on to make it epic!

Maripop
New User

Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:07 pm

I have a funny feeling some of the special weapons like the Black Crystal may only work on Campaign mode since they may use data in the Campaign Header data which VS and War Room maps dont have. But that may not be true.

Have you found the two values to change the size of the map? I thought I found them two days ago but changing the data did nothing. Im still looking.
Hello World!

Return to “Stranded”