Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:13 pm

Steam Name: Fenrir

Steam ID
:
STEAM_0:0:81549357 

Which Server Are You Applying For? (Build, Stranded, Cinema):

Stranded

Time Played On Specified Server:

A lot, few months in total (I don't have the exact number)

Please Post Previous Moderator experience here:
I've been an administrator in the Holy Cake Movement for few years, on all server. Then I became a Senior Administrator in the team.

Why do you think you should get a Moderator position on our server?:

Like I said, I've been an administrator here for few years. I am ready to be active again and play a lot of Garry's Mod and particulary Stranded.

Anything else you want to mention?: 
Brb gonna take the pizzas
I don't play the odds, I play the man.

iNoob
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:23 pm

While I may not be the most active administrator currently I can't help but feel compelled to add my input on this application as it hurts to see no feedback in several days. Doge, you are an amazing guy to know and as an administrator were up there as one of the best if not THE best in my eyes. My vote may not mean much, but if there is one person I can always trust to do the best for the team and the community it is you.

A super easy +1

Eivinas
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Tue May 01, 2018 12:58 pm

Heyyy look, it's that Doge/Fenrir man.

I don't know what to write here because you are ex-senior admin. When you WERE admin, you were good, you knew how to deal with them bad bois and kept your calm. About everyone in the team knows you too. I'll just make this short with a big, nice, green +1
HEIL CAKE!

IainBruce
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Wed May 02, 2018 12:52 am

Yeah, you're uh... you're Fenrir. That's... kind of the only metaphor I can think of. Except it isn't a metaphor because you're literally Fenrir.

Pointless opening comments aside, this guy was as iNoob said one of the team's best staff for several years, and a major contributor to what I consider the "golden age" of HCM. He left in good standing and I don't see any reason why he would be any less trustworthy than before. Now he's back on the servers and back in our hearts. There's only one more thing he needs to be back in - it's called the HCM Administration Team.
+1

(Non-staff aren't meant to post here, I'm actually staff without my forum rank set yet)
Sanity is but a prison that restricts the freedom of the mind.

Ares.
HCM Owner
HCM Owner

Wed May 09, 2018 8:46 pm

Approved!
Image Dat lip bite doe.

[url=steam://friends/add/76561197993079322]Image[/url]

Return to “Approved Applications”